20 May 2010
Fixed a stupid bug that meant that calculations could not be done until the user had set up holidays
2 May 2010
Added a lot of new features:
- Support for ranges of dates for holidays
- Support for holiday templates allowing you to save and access different holiday sets
- Support for creating a PDF report of a calculation
- Display all the holidays of the current template for a particular year
- Display a log of the working days in a calculation
- New UI layout
- Heaps of bug fixes
20 April 2010
- Fixed yet another version check bug
- Fixed a bug with the recognition of easter holidays
12 April 2010
- Fixed another version check bug
- Fixed calculation bug with addition/subtraction of dates
11 April 2010
- Fixed bugs with version checking
- Fixed bug with windows version so that config data is saved in the correct place
9 April 2010 – 0.92
- New date input method using calendar style input
- More bug fixes
- Packageing fixes in Windows version
6 April 2010 – 0.91
Fixed version references, added a check for updated versions and minor bug fixes.
5 April 2010 – 0.9
- This is a port of Date Calculator to pyqt4.
- Ported to pyqt4.
- Cross-platform support for Windows.
- Bug fixes to original app.